Last updated: January 18, 2021
- You may be required to establish an account prior to utilizing certain Services. If you choose to register for a Services account, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete account registration information about yourself as prompted by the Services; and (b) maintain and promptly update such registration information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any registration information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
- You may choose to create a username, password and/or account designation (“Account Credentials”) in order to use the Services. If you choose to create Account Credentials, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account Credentials and are fully responsible for any and all interactions and activity when you, or any third, party access the Services using your Account Credentials. If you allow third parties to access the Services through use of your Account Credentials, you agree to defend and indemnify us and our affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages, including attorney fees, arising out of claims or suits by such third parties based upon or relating to such access and use. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account Credentials or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account(s) at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from the Services any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Services users.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Services, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Services and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Services.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any of the Services, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy or scrape any of our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express written consent from our authorized executive.
- You agree you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Services, by any means, including but not limited to providing links to third party sites or uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other malicious code.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Services. However, by submitting, posting, or displaying Content, you give us, our sub-licensees, and successors and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, reproduce, edit, reformat, and create derivative works from any Content that you submit, post, or display on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that this license includes a right for us to make such Content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals with whom we have relationships, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.
We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
The Services and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of us and our licensors. The Services is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or services without the prior written consent of us. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Services infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement.”
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND OUR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT A) THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; B) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; C) THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (II) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES; (III) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; AND (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.